“We have numerous overseas?financial products and provide?high quality financial services.?Our cooperation with the?British Council enables us to?find and focus on a segment?of customers who will benefit?from our products. It is a?perfect match!”
- Zhang Jianing,?Director, Retail Banking ?Department, China Everbright Bank
China Everbright Bank (CEB) has been a sponsor of?British Council’s Education UK programme since 2005, an?initiative that promotes the UK as one of the world’s top?overseas study destinations.
This relationship has brought CEB a host of value added benefits:
- Increase in brand equity and reputation in China through association with the?trusted brands of British Council and Education UK via exhibitions and publications
- Launch of the CEB overseas financial products and services aimed at Chinese?students wishing to study in the UK
- Support of CEB staff development on UK education knowledge via training?sessions by British Council staff
- Growing new customer acquisitions and sales?channels via pre-departure briefings and Education?Agent workshops
- Exploring new ways of engaging with premium?banking customers such as joint presentations?at CEB branches.
As a result, CEB has increased the?number of branches in China that?provide overseas financial services from?23 in 2005 to 288 in 2015.