?1. Contact us:?Please?contact us?about your exam application at least two weeks before your desired exam date. Please note that our ?opening hours are 9.00-17.00, Monday to Friday. The British Council China will close on these?public holidays.
2. Create an account:?Please?register for an account?and the system will send you a verification email for its activation. You can only apply for an exam once your account has been activated.?
3. Apply for an exam:?Log in to your account and enter the 'Apply for an Exam' page in order to enter your exam details.?
4. Check exam details:?You will receive a notification email if there is any change to your application status. You can check your exam details by clicking the 'Registration Record' tab.
5. Make payment:?You may make an online payment once you have received the notification indicating your application status as "Waiting for Payment”.?
6. Print the confirmation letter:?The system will remind you to print the confirmation letter once payment it confirmed. You can check the details of your exams in your confirmation letter.
?Statement of entry
- A Statement of entry, exam timetable and other relevant documents will be posted to the candidate two to three weeks before the exam?
- Contact us if you have not received the statement of entry before the exam.
On the test day
- Candidates should report to the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.?
- Candidates must bring the same National ID or passport used at registration.
- Candidates can take writing instruments into the exam room. No mobile phones, books, dictionaries or papers are allowed.